St. Louis Cabaret Conference
July 11 – 19, 2020
Currently Accepting Applications
The St. Louis Cabaret Conference offers 3 distinct tracks of learning, includes 8 nationally renowned faculty members and serves over 25 students each year! We are currently featured in Cabaret Scenes Magazine and were recently acknowledged at Lincoln Center during the 2019 New York Cabaret Convention as one of the nation’s premier cabaret training programs.
This summer the Conference provides yet another stellar faculty roster of professionals to help singers at all stages reach their goals: Tedd Firth, Jeff Harnar, Faith Prince, Marilyn Maye, Alex Rybeck, Billy Stritch, Steven Ray Watkins, Lennie Watts.
The St. Louis Cabaret Conference celebrates its fifth year of partnership with Saint Louis University, one of the Midwest’s most esteemed institutions of higher learning. All master classes and housing will take place on this beautiful urban campus in the heart of St. Louis.
The St. Louis Cabaret Conference offers three distinct learning tracks for adults ages 18 and up, designed to meet singers at every stage of their development: 5-day Traditional Track, 7-day Next Step Track and 9-day Professional Track. This year we provide:
- Class size with low student to teacher ratio for maximum individual attention.
- Daily personalized one-on-one mentoring in each track.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Jim Caruso’s famed CAST PARTY open mic, a staple at New York’s Birdland comes to the SLCC.
- NEW THIS YEAR! – Lennie Watt’s ARRANGEMENT EXPERIENCE adapted for the SLCC offers hands on experience in learning how to co-create personalized arrangements.
- Revised INDUSTRY PANEL of professionals to share career/business perspective and experience.
- Breakout sessions on Social Media Marketing, Creating Arrangements and Directing
- Professionally produced Performance Series for the public by each Track at Jazz St. Louis, one of the nations top jazz supper clubs featured in USA Today.
- Performances by the St. Louis Cabaret Conference Faculty
It is the goal of the St. Louis Cabaret Conference to be a proud leader in highly impactful song performance training for singers in the U.S, mentor the next generation of professionals, and creates a place for industry ideas and networking.
For more information, contact Tim Schall at 314-359-0786 or firstname.lastname@example.org