MUSIC FUNDAMENTALS AND SIGHT READING
Thursdays (7:00 to 8:30 pm EST) – March 4–April 29
(No class on April 1st)
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!!
Do you want to beef up your musicianship skills? Do you sing in a choir and want to be able to sight read your part? Do you want to be able to learn songs on your own without a guide track? Then this course, taught by Dr. Regina Zona, is for you!
In this 8-week class, you will cover:
- Rhythm basics (note values, time signatures, etc.)
- Counting in simple and compound time signatures
- Reading notes in both the treble and bass clefs
- Key signatures
- Major and minor keys
- Solfeggio with moveable DO
- Strategies for quick and effective sight singing
- And more!
All Classes will be given on Zoom. A welcome link will be sent before the first class, once payment is made.
Enrollment: 4 to 10 students
HOLD THE DATE!
And in May, hone your piano skills! The next 8 week course is geared towards singers who don’t play but need some basic skills to accompany themselves, learn music quickly, and so much more. Info is on her website.