- This event has passed.
Complete Cabaret Career Coaching – Online Class
April 28 @ 7:30 pm - May 26 @ 9:00 pm CDT
An event every week that begins at 7:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until May 12, 2020
Build It, Book It, Get Butts in Seats and Bucks in the Bank
Live Online Class to Learn the Business and Kick Your Career into Gear
Finally! The “manual” you’ve always wanted!
- Learn from premier Chicago cabaret artist and coach, Hilary Ann Feldman.
- Come away with templates for many of the materials your career requires.
- Take class from anywhere! Weekly classes conducted live online by Hilary.
- Live classes recorded so you can watch what you miss or go back and review.
- Post questions/get feedback between classes, via a private Facebook group.
- Network with other cabaret artists from across the country.
- Includes additional one-on-one session with Hilary.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
How to create shows that sell to presenters; tricks for creative script writing; marketing and booking processes; different types of venues; different types of contracts; how to negotiate your fee; publicity; show promotion; the makings of must-have marketing materials; technical aspects; continuing education; and much more! 5 classes, once per week.
[Not sure if this class is right for you? Click here.]
CLICK HERE for MORE INFO
and to SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
$499 if you register by April 1
This class is only offered twice per year, and space is limited.
Not sure if this class is right for you? Click here!
Timing doesn’t work this go-round? Want to be notified the next time I offer this class? Click here.
NOTE: Submissions to the Event Calendar will appear after they are approved by the site administrator and that process could take up to one business day.
Don’t see your club’s events listed here? Check out these other club calendars.