ARTISTS, PUBLICITY MANAGERS, BOOKING MANAGERS, CLUB OWNERS:
There’s a LOT of cabaret going on every single night! How do you stand out? Cabaret Hotspot! is here to help you. But you have to HELP US HELP YOU. Please follow this publicity timeline to maximize your opportunities.
6 Sundays from opening
- List your show information on our UNIVERSAL CALENDAR
- CLUBS - if you are not already sharing your schedule on our UNIVERSAL CALENDAR, please send us your online calendar URL (see Calendar Page for details)
- Once your listing is curated it will appear on our calendar. CLICK on the listing and SHARE IT ON ALL OF YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, multiple times!
5 Sundays from Opening
- Send us your “ready to print” press release with a landscape photo
- Purchase your 2 weeks of Advertising space. Request run-dates for two weeks prior to your show. (CH! Members receive 20-30% discount on all advertising. See Membership page for details)
4 Sundays from opening
- Request a Re-Viewer, using our Contact form
- IF you got your “ready to print” materials to us on time, you MAY be emailed for a pre-show interview. (Limit - 2 Interviews per week)
3 Sundays from opening
- Get your interview questions back to us (with a DIFFERENT landscape photo)
- IF you got your “ready to print” materials to us on time, your Pre-View post should be published - SHARE IT ON ALL OF YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, multiple times!
2 Sundays from Opening
- You May be picked as a Spotlight! If so, SHARE IT ON ALL OF YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, multiple times!
1 Sunday, (or 1 Week) from opening - (this varies depending upon what day of the week your show plays)
- If requested for an interview, it should be published by now - SHARE IT ON ALL OF YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, multiple times!
- Sing Happy & enjoy tech.
MOST IMPORTANT! - USE THE COMMENT FEATURE ON CABARET HOTSPOT (at the bottom of every post). Ask friends to comment here as well. This will RAISE your visibility and make you TREND across social media. THIS IS THE GOAL! (Remember - you must use the comment box on the Cabaret Hotspot! website post - not our Facebook or other social pages)
DO THIS FOR EVERY PERFORMANCE OF YOUR SHOW. ALL OF OUR POSTS ARE COMPLETELY SHARABLE ACROSS SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. KEEP POSTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA - TAG FRIENDS - TAG THE VENUE - TAG YOUR MUSICIANS - TAG YOUR DISTANT COUSINS AND CRAZY AUNTS AND UNCLES - TAG, TAG, TAG! (if you don’t know what Tagging is GOOGLE IT! And if you don’t know what GOOGLE is, then you’re probably not reading this anyway :)
And most of all... HAVE A GREAT SHOW!
Your Shopping Cart
Cabaret Hotspot shared a post.
4 weeks ago
Just posted, this week's Sue's Views is on how do we sing through difficult, real-life circumstances and still deliver.
www.cabarethotspot.com/singing-thru-difficult-circ…/ ... See MoreSee Less
Cabaret Hotspot shared a post.
1 month ago
I just published another Sue's Views called - Got the "I Wanna Quit Cabaret Blues" which, clearly, deals with those times when we have all felt like walking away but then examining how and why we come back . Also, how we can get through this transition and these feelings to continue to do our best work. Go to: www.cabarethotspot.com/got-the-i-wanna-quit-cabare…/ ... See MoreSee Less