LORNA LUFT SINGS!
SATURDAY, JUNE 20th @ 7:00 pm EDT (4:00 pm PST) – LIVE STREAMING (See below for details)
Ms. Luft will include personal stories of some of the greatest composers and lyricists that have been a part of her family’s life for a very long time. Stories and music about songs that were not only left to me but were left to you all by her mother, Judy Garland.
Lorna writes: “It’s an incredible time we are living in right now but through the power of music and stories, in the eye of this tornado we are all living through, we will find the Rainbow together. Speaking of rainbows, let’s not forget it is the 50th anniversary of the very first Pride parade. I realize that there are no parades this year, but please bring your flags, outfits and your love for Pride, and let me see them.”
$25.00 per household
Featuring: Colin Freeman on piano
1) Signing Up!
**PLEASE UNcheck the box “Paying for goods or a service” on the second page after clicking here: http://paypal.me/lornaluft/25
After Paying… you will receive an email with the link within 24 hours (which may end up in your junk/spam folder). Email me if you don’t get that email. Do not use PayPal? Contact: Nich at: email@example.com.
2) Technology – New to Zoom? If you would like to do a test run to make sure things are working… email me but please… not the day of the concert.
3) Sharing is Caring: Send this invite to friends but please don’t send them the actual Zoom link you receive when you sign up. Every home tuning in should be paying to support these artists.
4) Be ready for imperfect tech: This will be Lorna’s first time performing via the Zoom platform – there may be glitches and the sound/video quality and connection for each performer will vary.
5) What to expect: Lorna is planning a 45-60 minute performance. You will all be on mute much of the time. Audio is mostly for your host Nich and the performers. Feel free to type in the Chat section which Lonra will receive and review later.
6) Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
About Lorna Luft: